AS/400 - iSeries400 - i5 and
- TCP/IP Communications with an automated process to transmit EDI
data over the Internet directly from the AS/400. Data can also be sent to VANS and Private
- Works with encryption when sending EDI data over the Internet, using PGP, AS2, SSH
(secure Shell) and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption . Note: V5R2 of OS/400 is required for SSL. V5R3
is required for SSH.
- EDIINT AS2 Application Statement 2.
Secure, Automated eTransfer of EDI over the Internet using HTTP and Digital
- Import and Export EDI data from other sources.
- FTP and Bisynchronous Communicationsusing 3780 emulation. These protocol is used to
transmit EDI data to traditional VANS and private networks.
FTP Servers, VANS, and Private
- ENTRACK can communicate with any FTP server or with with any
EDIINT AS2 software.
- Preconfigured with many Value Added Networks